Sunday, September 9, 2012

San Francisco, the land of the giants!


Angel Island 25 pounder
Mike's 22 pounder
Dave hold a seal rok toad 27pounds
Justin hold a 23 pounder

San Francisco, the land of the giants!
We do have some big halibut in the San Francisco bay area.  
My interpretation of a big halibut is any halibut over 20 pounds. 
I have seen allot of people holding up 20 pound halibut.
  Maybe, they are 20 pounds to the eye or on a broken 20 year old scale. I generally error to the smaller side on the eyeball and If it really matters I will put them on a scale and check.
Here are some pictures of 20 + pound fish caught this year. 
Thanks to the passengers who let us take the picture and most of all thanks for sharing our adventure.  
I may have not gotten or missed some potos of your 20+ pounder  Halibut this year. Send them to my e-mail so I can edit them and I will post them on this blog post. I know we had a few more and I also know you guys took more pix than I did so surrender the booty!
badger.johnjr@yahoo.com


Pat's 28 pounder

No comments:

Post a Comment