Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No fishing this week:
Weather is bad this week 2/16/2011
Does not look like I will be fishing this week . Looks like rain until Sunday.   

This Facebook stuff is crazy.
It’s truly amazing how this Facebook stuff has connected me with people I have definitely lost contact with. I thank you all for having interest in our lives.  I know I have been looking at some of the things you guys put up on yours.  
   First off, I’m pretty new to this and computers are not my specialty but I’m getting better.
I have also been dabbling with the blog spot. This is my attempt to share with you guys what’s going on with the Fishing boat. 
 I like to recap my fishing trips here, you will find out a little bit about the people I fish with.
  I have also included some recipes. I like to cook fish and I like to do it as simple as possible.  It’s nice to be able to catch, clean and cook what you catch.  Most of the people who fish with me will have a bunch of fish to eat.  I always tell my customers call me when your freezers empty. Freezer burnt fish doesn’t taste very good.
If you read the fishing report you will see I always try to tell you what the conditions where, what the bite was like and ultimately what we had to do that day to be successful.
I’m open to suggestions and would love to make my blog better. Send me an email if you have a good idea. badger.john@sbcglobal.net

If you get a chance check out my blog http://barbariansportfishing.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment