Saturday, March 29, 2014

Josh "That's my boy"


HALIBUT  2014
  Some of you might be wondering what happened to the BARBARIAN II. I moved from Martinez made it to Berkeley and have been fishing ,once a week for the last three weeks. I have yet to finish with less then 6 halibut. I'm sure we will be into double digit scores as soon as the water gets right. 

 Halibut fishing is by far the best part of my year .  Since 1987 I have had a halibut commercial fishing license.  I have watched and learned, taught and trained allot of others to halibut fish.
  Halibut trolling takes allot of skill. The time on the water with your gear deployed gives you a chance to get the bugs out before you get out on the salmon grounds.  Landing fish and keeping the boat strait are skills only mastered by people who do it all the time.  Halibut trolling gets all of these chores down. It builds your confidence and makes the most important task repetitively simple.
  For those looking to book a charter, you must realize this stuff I’m talking about is my challenge. We want to ensure you get that fish of a life time in the box and to your grill. Having a crew that can get that done is priceless.

I look forward to our 2014 Halibut fishing. I hope some of you are too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment